Monday, March 9, 2009

You can never have too much GenMarie!

Christine is an amazing person to let me know use her beautiful dresses for both Littlest Heroes and for my own personal business use. They are to die for and the stuff is even better. You just have to visit her website to get a feel for her taste. I promise you if you have little girls, you will be drooling at this beautiful clothing!

www.genmarie.com

Thats it for today. I have been feeling icky and will be back to reading and drinking my tea! I have decided once i see that people actually read this thing, and comment and so on then I might post each day. Until then I'm good with the once in a while post's!

Fee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true. But you can have too little. haha. Like me. :P

Ali Green said...

I love those little dresses...i wish i had little girls from time to time to dress them up....but i wouldn't trade all my boys for anything!